Saturday, September 15, 2007

I had way too much ice cream!

Today, I got up and went to church. It was a nice sermon and church is always a much needed blessing. Then I went and ate some delicious pasta from my beloved Mosquito Cafe. Then I came back home and met up with Darrin and Lauren and we all headed to Seawall. Darrin is such a gentleman, he always opened the doors for me and Lauren. We went into a souvenir shop to find a sponge and some new shells for Lauren's no name hermit crabs. After that, we decided we needed some ice cream because it was so swelteringly hot today. I got entirely too much ice cream!!! The two scoops were more like FOUR!!!!! YIPES!! There's a pic of Lauren pretending to eat my huge ice cream and Darrin is in the background eating his for real. : ) Anyways, now I'm back in the apartment just chillaxing. I love the Sabbath.

No comments: