Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Fireside Chats

So, I've come up with a little project. Maybe I've been watching Nickelodeon and the Disney Channel too much, but I've been inspired to make my youtube channel a little more interesting. I'm thinking of making little websidoes, kind of like iCarly (if you are familiar). Just a little peek into my life. There's been so many times that super weird stuff has happened to me in my daily living that I feel should be shared with the rest of the world because I dearly love to laugh and make others chuckle as well. Basically I'm going to make up a lot of little sketches depicting some funny life events or just sketches that I think could make you laugh. I hope people like what I have to offer! If not....at least I'll get a good laugh out of it.

Coming Soon!

www.youtube.com/malloryjasmin

No comments: